Michele @ Mesta Automation - Industrial Software Development - C#, WPF (HMI, PLC)
Preferred Time Window: Monday-Friday 8-10 pm Central European Time (4-6 pm EST); Saturday 5-7 pm CET (1-3 pm EST)
Michele is the owner of Mesta-Automation.com, a popular blog about C# software development for Industrial Automation. He is an electronic engineer and worked in the field of Industrial Automation for several years, both as PLC software developer and as C#/HMI software developer. He developed a huge range of applications, working in a team and also as an independent developer. His specialization is to create C# - WPF software that connects to real-time devices. He has a popular YouTube channel and can also be found on GitHub.
How Michele can help you:
- Create C#
- WPF applications
- Create C# code to connect to PLC and other devices
- Work with open source libraries and drivers
What can I expect on a call with you?
A call with me is usually a screen sharing session where we work on your application with your hardware. In these hands-on sessions you will be writing code and I will be helping you to get through all the blockers. You will learn how to apply C# best practices and architectural patterns to your code. These sessions will be focused not only on getting things done, but on doing them right.
For what topics are you NOT the best person to call?
I can teach you how to create C# and desktop applications, but I am not the best person for creating web applications.
What are your ideal 'office hours'?
Monday-Friday 8-10 pm Central European Time (4-6 pm EST); Saturday 5-7 pm CET (1-3 pm EST)
Welcome to Anthropy! We connect people with dependable experts, so you can get the personalized help you need in your daily life and business...one call at a time. Here's how it works:
- Find an expert who can help with your specific need.
- Choose your call duration and format (audio/video).
- Book it!
After that, you will be prompted to provide the following:
- 3 suggested dates/times for the call
- The purpose of the call (to help the expert prepare)
Then submit your payment info and checkout. Don't worry, all calls are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (see details below).
Once payment is received, we will contact the expert and confirm the call time. (If none of your suggested times work, 3 new suggested times will be provided to you by the expert). When your call time is confirmed, an email will be sent to you which will include specific instructions on how to join the call. That's it!
One-Time vs. Recurring Call Packages
Some experts' services lend themselves best to multiple calls rather than simply a one-time call. These experts may offer multi-call packages for a discounted rate. If a multi-call package is booked, your 3 suggested times will apply only to the first call. The time and date of subsequent calls will be decided with the expert at the end of each call.
All calls use anonymous conference technology, so your personal contact info remains private. This also allows for one of more colleagues to join your call at no extra charge if you so choose. (Note: increased number of participants may decrease quality on some video calls.) Here are the formats we offer:
- Audio: audio calls are made with your cell phone; you will be given a conference number and access code to dial into your phone; standard cell phone rates apply (some Tmobile customer may be charged 1¢ /min)
- Video: video calls can be made on your computer or mobile device via the internet (a good wifi signal is recommended); you will be given a custom web address for your online video call (no account is needed).
- Computer & Android users: simply copy/paste the web address into your Google Chrome browser (IMPORTANT: Google Chrome is required for video calls. You can get the free download here.)
- iPhones users: download the free iOS app "Appear.in" and you'll be able to connect directly through the app.
- Video/Screen-sharing: screen-sharing is an additional function within a video call on computers only (not available on mobile); when you choose the option to share your screen, Chrome will prompt you to download a free extension.
Guarantee & Refund Policy
With Anthropy, every call is risk-free. If you are unable to confirm a time that works with your expert, you will be issued a refund immediately. Furthermore, all experts offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every call: If for any reason you are not satisfied with a call, simply email us within 48 hours of the call stating the reason for your dissatisfaction, and a full refund will be issued.