Ken Boyd - Accounting & Finance
Preferred Time Window: Monday- Friday 3-5pm CST (GMT-06:00)
Ken Boyd is the Co-Founder of AccountingEd.com and owns St. Louis Test Preparation (www.accountingaccidentally.com). He provides writing, video and speaking services on accounting and finance topics. Ken is the author of Cost Accounting for Dummies, Accounting All-In-One for Dummies, The CPA Exam for Dummies and 1,001 Accounting Questions for Dummies. As a former CPA, Auditor, Tax Preparer and College Professor, Boyd brings a wealth of business experience to education and training. You can read more about Ken at his Amazon author page.
How Ken can help you:
- Accounting help and advice for your small business
- Training on accounting transactions and generating financial statements
- Advice on the proper data and reports needed to manage costs, price a product and forecast profit.
- Guidance on how to write procedures to efficiently manage a business.
What can I expect on a call with you?
Solving an accounting or finance problem can be frustrating. I help customers understand and solve problems with clear and relevant examples and explanations.
For what topics are you NOT the best person to call?
I do not answer tax questions in any level of detail. My expertise is in accounting and finance.
What are your ideal 'office hours'?
Monday- Friday 3-5pm CST
Welcome to Anthropy! We connect people with dependable experts, so you can get the personalized help you need in your daily life and business...one call at a time. Here's how it works:
- Find an expert who can help with your specific need.
- Choose your call duration and format (audio/video).
- Book it!
After that, you will be prompted to provide the following:
- 3 suggested dates/times for the call
- The purpose of the call (to help the expert prepare)
Then submit your payment info and checkout. Don't worry, all calls are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (see details below).
Once payment is received, we will contact the expert and confirm the call time. (If none of your suggested times work, 3 new suggested times will be provided to you by the expert). When your call time is confirmed, an email will be sent to you which will include specific instructions on how to join the call. That's it!
One-Time vs. Recurring Call Packages
Some experts' services lend themselves best to multiple calls rather than simply a one-time call. These experts may offer multi-call packages for a discounted rate. If a multi-call package is booked, your 3 suggested times will apply only to the first call. The time and date of subsequent calls will be decided with the expert at the end of each call.
All calls use anonymous conference technology, so your personal contact info remains private. This also allows for one of more colleagues to join your call at no extra charge if you so choose. (Note: increased number of participants may decrease quality on some video calls.) Here are the formats we offer:
- Audio: audio calls are made with your cell phone; you will be given a conference number and access code to dial into your phone; standard cell phone rates apply (some Tmobile customer may be charged 1¢ /min)
- Video: video calls can be made on your computer or mobile device via the internet (a good wifi signal is recommended); you will be given a custom web address for your online video call (no account is needed).
- Computer & Android users: simply copy/paste the web address into your Google Chrome browser (IMPORTANT: Google Chrome is required for video calls. You can get the free download here.)
- iPhones users: download the free iOS app "Appear.in" and you'll be able to connect directly through the app.
- Video/Screen-sharing: screen-sharing is an additional function within a video call on computers only (not available on mobile); when you choose the option to share your screen, Chrome will prompt you to download a free extension.
Guarantee & Refund Policy
With Anthropy, every call is risk-free. If you are unable to confirm a time that works with your expert, you will be issued a refund immediately. Furthermore, all experts offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every call: If for any reason you are not satisfied with a call, simply email us within 48 hours of the call stating the reason for your dissatisfaction, and a full refund will be issued.